Baked Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos
By: Holly V. Gray
Ready to go in 30 minutes or less, these baked taquitos are super easy and a perfect finger food for chowing down on game day! They can be assembled up to a day in advance then just popped into in the oven when you’re ready to serve.
– 2 – 15-ounce cans cans chickpeas, drained.
– ¼ cup buffalo-style sauce.
– 2 tablespoons vegan sour cream.
– 2 stalks celery, sliced.
– ¼ teaspoon sea salt.
– 16 – 6” flour tortillas.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. To a food processor, add chickpeas, buffalo-style sauce, vegan sour cream, celery, and sea salt. Pulse until combined.
3. Over each flour tortilla, spoon 2 tablespoons of the chickpea mixture in a line from top to bottom. Tightly roll each filled tortilla into a “cigar” shape.
4. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, turning halfway through the baking time. Serve warm or room temperature.
Photo by Holly V. Gray