Article by One Green Planet
During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans are here for! Are you ready to have a week full of deliciously warming and comforting vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you comforting breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that will keep you warm and satisfied all winter long!
Happy Monday! If you’re finding it hard to wake up because it’s getting colder out, we’ve got you covered! Wake up to make an amazing bowl of this creamy oatmeal (with a bit of veggies snuck in) and end you your day with a warming bowl of nourishing soup! What better way to spend a chilly Monday than with some warm meals!
- Breakfast: Creamy Zucchini Bread Oatmeal by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Vegan Oven Baked Eggplant Parmesan by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Nourishing Barley Minestrone Soup by Laine Rudolfa
- Dessert: 2-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake by Hayley Canning
Source: Shepherd’s Mac
It’s Tuesday! The week has officially begun and with that, these meals are ready for you to help you conquer the week! Try out a crunchy piece of avocado toast for breakfast and end your day with delicious apple pie!
- Breakfast: Garlicky White Bean Avocado Toast with BBQ Drizzle [Vegan] (put when pubbed)
- Lunch: Enchiladas by Mireille Aikman
- Dinner: Shepherd’s Mac by Vegan Mac and Cheese, Robin Robertson
- Dessert: Easy Mini Apple Pie by Fabio Gallo
It’s Wednesday and the chilliness of the week has settled in. But, it’s the middle of the week which means the week is halfway over. Luckily, we’ve got these meals to keep you keep you warm and satisfied. Start your day with a cozy breakfast bowl and end it with an enjoyable chili casserole!
- Breakfast: Quinoa Breakfast Bowls with Cinnamon Apples and Agave by Jamie Bevia
- Lunch: Lemon Thyme Roasted Butternut Squash Soup by Teri Macovei
- Dinner: Chili Cornbread Casserole by Melanie Sorrentino
- Dessert: Apple Pie Wontons by Kristen Genton
Source: Veggie Stew with Dumplings
This Thursday, finish out the second-to-last-day of the week with these meals! If you’re feeling the blues of the week, or simply blue from the colder weather settling in, these meals are here for you! There are fluffy pancakes and brownies involved!
- Breakfast: Cakey Pancakes by Agnes Potier-Murphy
- Lunch: Tomato and Vegetable Lasagna by Talida Voinea
- Dinner: Veggie Stew with Dumplings by Fraiche Food, Jillian Harris & Tori Wesszer
- Dessert: Blender Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Frosting by The Veginner’s Cookbook
Source: Cheesecake Brownies
Happy Friday! Celebrate the end of the week in style! The quick tofu scramble in the morning will leave you enough time to plan how to spend the rest of your da, and the mouth-watering cheesecake brownies are perfect to enjoy after a warm bath at the end of the day.
- Breakfast: 15-Minute Tofu Scramble by Lenny Wu
- Lunch: Hearty Curry With Chickpeas, Beans, and Potatoes by Nele Liivlaid
- Dinner: Red Soy Meatballs with Tomato Sauce by Lenia Patsi
- Dessert: Cheesecake Brownies by Kirsten Kaminski
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!